July 25, 2011

Self-Talk



Actually I want share something with you guys. It is about Law of Life.
Ok let said, your language shapes your life. If you guys tell people that you are always broke, you will likely stay broke. If you expect to forget, you will forget! If you expect to behave like an idiot, so you…
Hurm betul tak?
Bayangkan jika seorang peninju masuk gelanggang, and telling himself:

                “I’m a loser. I’m a chicken!”
                How long would he last?
               
Imagine seorang penyanyi berjalan di atas pentas dan dalam hati berkata:

                “ Ak tak boleh diharap. Ak akan dibenci oleh peminat!”
                How well would she sing?

It’s a recipe for disaster. So how do you start to think positively? Langkah pertama watch your mouth!
Notice what you SAY about yourself.

From today, NEVER say anything bad about yourself.
Never tell people; “I’m useless, I always screw up, my girlfriends always dump me…”
Make a commitment.” If I have nothing good to say about me, I will keep my mouth shut.”

Namun, kadang-kadang kita sukar untuk mengawal apa yang bakal kita fikirakan, tapi kita BOLEH kawal apa yang bakal kita katakan. *paham tak?
Once we take control of our language, we begin to have positive thoughts and life gets better.

p/s | we become what we think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment