December 19, 2010

minat yang sama - FAEZAH ELAI

  
      Faezah oh Faezah di manakah dikau? I miss you so much. I wanna to meet you. 

 In this space, I just want to talk about the same interests. I have read about Faezah Elai at Yezz magazine, 

OMG she said 'Tyra Banks boleh dianggap sebagai ratu dalam industri fesyen'. Do you know what Faezah, I'm 

the big fan of Tyra Banks.
      
I like her style, seriously. Besides the things that I know about Faezah Elai is she want to be a teacher, but 

hajat tak kesampaian, but now she become the actor. She also very fond of children. So sweet loll. Lagi, jika 

tak silap aku Faezah adalah bekas pramugari dulu. No wonder la, she very beautiful and fierce.

    Nicole Kidman as icon in life. Drama- Sutramaya, Pemanduku Jutawan, Hartamas, Sayang 

Cendana, slot Lestari dll. Komersial- Celcom, Vanish, Radox dll. Bila agaknya Noorfaezah Md Elai nak baca

coretan aku yang tak seberapa ini. Fuf.....hanya mimpi kowt. 

To Faezah Elai- Even you have a lot of controversy, but you still strong and courageous to 

face it. I'm proud of you. Good luck in your life and cheerful always. I'm always waiting for you. 

Opsss, your latest drama, film or whatever. *wink

No comments:

Post a Comment