December 12, 2010

only 2 decimal places

                                

                                              Pointer

    Thanks to God because give me a chances to live in the world with fully of love and the bless.

I’m happy because my spirit is come back again. I must use it as my weapon for part 4 journey.

When I look my result, I can’t believed. What I target it’s come true. Syukur Alhamdulillah.

But my journey still not the END, I must work smart as what Aiman said to me, but it’s very useful

for me as advice. Besides Aizat always told to me that ‘you must believed yourself’. Thanks to all

my friends, Hours, family, my sisters, brothers and my nephew.                  

                                Pass is pass,

                                 Look forward,

                                Pessimism NEVER.

1 comment:

  1. lets rock out next sem!!!!! well, in term of academic la hehe =P

    ReplyDelete