December 7, 2011

Perasannya dia ini


Assalamualaikum,

This is description that I was send to Esquire Malaysia and luckily I been selected to be casting. But I’m careless, I’m not update the mail time to time in order to know the result. The casting at Kuala Lumpur. I lose the opportunity. *tak ad rezeki kowt.

*saja nak poyo, this is my description,

Fashion is an individual right. My personal style is regarding on climate and trends. Everyone in the world has their right in order to follow the trends, but for me it wills becoming useless when we felt uncomfortable in what we wearing. My fashion and style is about enjoying, colorful, mature and also felt confident. The way we dress will be affects the way we walk. Other than that, through the style it can describe my identity and bring me to the other level, it like a ‘mask’. Fashion is fun and interesting. There is always revelation and revolution.

p/s | try again, be more confident!

No comments:

Post a Comment