December 4, 2010

Honey and Clover


    According to Amirul Aizat (2010), states ‘ when you watch this story, you will like it and really want be a part of the journey in this story’.  I'm totally agree with Amirul Aizat . When I watched this story, I'm realize that in our life we should have a mission and goals especially for  the future. Through the story, it’s about five college students who go through very important phase in their life and conflict in their love triangles.

    The things that make me want to share in this blog is about  friendship. Personally, it’s so complicated and hard to know each other and what they want actually in their life. The important is, although we facing the problems, we can’t  easily give up without any effort. But people might think that even we given all out in effort but it nothing changes.

     For me it just what they thought, the changes will happen gradually without we realizing. On the other hand, when we understand the life of a friendship, we will not repeat the same mistakes and life will be happier when making the right decisions. God willing.

Yesterday is history,
Today is reality,
Tomorrow is the future.

3 comments:

  1. Glad that u watch that series!!! i can't stop crying everything she scream for mayama! but mayama was just chasing for an older woman? duhh..

    plus, takaemoto was totally inspiring! i loike it when he lost in his life path..coz he work to the best to find his way home, to the real goal, the destiny,destiny child, opps..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm so happy right now, but I don't know why. It is because after I watched this story. Maybe. Baru dapat hidayah kowt. ha~.
    Anyway thanks give me chance to watch this series. Ada cerita best pinjam lagi erk -,=

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha now i know yg ko ske cite2 yg inspiring ek? hmmm..let me check on my deck movies/series laen yg bermotive2 ;)

    ReplyDelete